Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vacation Finds

I was fortunate during our vacation to find several items that I just couldn't live without! I don't usually come home from vacation with so much loot, but I think the conditions were better for shopping than laying out by the pool or beach. We also drove quite a distance and stayed in several different towns, so the opportunities to find unique items for the Beach House were greater!


Beautiful aqua beach bag - lined with plastic, from the Egret's Nest on Anna Maria Island, FL


This beautiful lantern was found at Joann Lefner's Bella By The Sea Boutique. Joann is kindly shipping it to me. I think it will look beautiful either on the mantle of My Beach House (pictured below) or on the hearth below. Maybe a large candle in it or filled with shells. 


The mantle at My Beach House. A work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment